Here is a list of resources you can use for your virtual meetings and virtual events. Some resources will need to be slightly adjusted from in person to virtual. This Guide For Online GSA Meetings shares ideas, best practices, and logistical help in meeting online.
- Resources for Educators During Online Schools
- 10 Back-To-School Tips For LGBTQ Students this guide has helpful tips that are relevant even virtually.
- LGBTQ History Resources
- Pronoun Guide
- Coming Out
- LGBTQ+ Student Rights
- Gender and Athletics
- For Educators and GSA Advisors: Creating Safe Virtual Spaces for GSA Meetings
- For Students GSA Leaders: Creating Safe Virtual Spaces for LGBTQ+ Students
- Q&A with the Director and Cast of The Half of ItASL interpretation available)
- How to Organize a Virtual Rainbow Graduation
- Webinars Hosted by GLSEN Research Institute
- Blogs/discussion topics
- LGBTQ Student Leaders Sound Off on How Youth Can Respond to the Pandemic
- I am a Queer Girl in Sports. My Coach is One of my Biggest Supporters by Jessica Chiriboga
- Together, Our Differences Make a Strong and Beautiful Community in School by Darid Prom (Expeperience of a queer immigrant student and how you can show up in solidarity.)
- Reggie’s Guide to Changing Your Name During Your Transition by Reggie Eaton
- Love In Abundance by El Martinez and JP Grant
- The Earth is Dying, Here’s What You Can Do by Eric Samelo
- Queer and Creative by Nia Sinclair
- To The Parents of LGBTQ Kids by Eric Samelo
- Coping with Holiday Stress
- GSA movie watch party
- Building a Strong GSA
For questions email email@example.com and follow us on IG @GLSEN
Looking to start a GSA?
Provide a safer and more supportive environment.